Geli's Pine-Mango Smoothie

Hey guys...
So yesterday, I got this craving for a smoothie and as much as I tried, I just could not shake the feeling. So I hopped into the car, went out to buy some fruits, yoghurt, milk...and well, you can imagine how it ended!



You will need (makes about 5 glasses)


1/2 a pineapple (a big pineapple that is...and it has to be sweet!), cut into chunks
1 big mango, cut into chunks
3 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
1/4 cup milk
1/2-1 teaspoon sugar (optional)...just in case the fruits are a bit sour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Ice-cubes


Directions


  • Put all the ingredients into a blender and pulse/blend till all combined. The ice-cubes help with the thickness, so you can use your discretion as to how many to use. I used about 6 cubes.



  • Serve chilled + ice. ENJOY!!!




3 comments:

  1. Great, I love smoothies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oby, thank you for linking this in to Food on Friday. We have got a super collection of shakes and smoothies together. I hope you have stopped by some of the other links to check them out!

    Ps I have just signed up to follow your blog. A follow back to Carole's Chatter would be wonderful – or have you already followed? Cheers

    Ps If you would like email reminders of future Food on Fridays, just pop by and comment and include your email - I won't publish it - and the reminder will be by bcc so it will remain private

    ReplyDelete