a smoothie for breakfast?


hey guys! how's everyone doing? as most of you are aware, i've been on a smoothie craze for a while now...trying different fruits, discovering new recipes, making stuff up...and i must say, it's been sooooo much fun!

I have some recipe apps on my phone and I stumbled upon this recipe sometime last week, and because I was in such a hurry to go see my patients (yes, i was playing with my phone on the ward, sue me! lol)...anyway as I was saying, I was in such a hurry and just scribbled down the ingredients on a prescription sheet and put the phone away. Now, unfortunately, I can't find where I found the recipe...and I don't know who to give credit to! I can't even remember which of the apps I was using at the time!

Well, if you happen to come across this (the person who came up with the recipe), I'm sorry for not giving you credit, it really is an awesome recipe, and thanks for sharing!
I think this is really awesome because you can actually have this as a quick breakfast! You'll soon see why.

You will need


  • 1 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 2 tablespoons peanut butter
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
  • Ice-cubes
Directions


Well, it's kinda just one direction! lol. Put all ingredients into a blender, blend away!

Serve chilled.
Look how smooth it looks!!! lol
I find this recipe to be pretty 'packed', and that's why i think it's pretty cool for a quick breakfast...bananas, oats, milk...definitely very breakfast-ey if u ask me! Plus you can always make it the night before and keep in the fridge...and it takes barely minutes to prepare. So go ahead and try it! Don't forget to keep us posted on how it goes! Enjoy!!! (I've gotten mine all ready for tomorrow!)


No comments:

Post a Comment